The Tagboard Story
Meet Our Team
Visual Designer (Remote)
We are looking for a person who brings passion, proven results, a positive attitude, and a general knowledge of the SaaS or social media industry, with a side of media, entertainment, or sports experience (or the ability to learn it, fast). This individual will come to the table with ideas to help grow our presence, brand reputation, and lead funnel, and the ability to work both independently and with stakeholders to make those ideas a reality.
You’re a self-starter who’s able to work both autonomously and collaboratively on projects. You’re happy and capable when working directly with clients – listening, presenting a point of view, interpreting feedback. Ultimately, you want to work with talented people, brands and a wide variety of industries to create meaningful experiences that help tell a story.
Your Day to Day Journey at Tagboard will provide adventure, excitement, and at least a number of the following opportunities to make an impact:
- Design and code custom experiences for customers and the activations they turn to Tagboard to bring to life.
- Work closely with our customer success team to support Tagboard’s global customer base.
- Work closely with the customer success team to proactively build production and campaign ideas to present to partners.
- Actively participate in meetings with clients, as needed, to brainstorm, ideate, and create custom display experiences.
- Participate in product design meetings.
- Make sure Tagboard displays always look good, both when customized and out-of-the-box at scale.
- Work with some of the coolest properties in the media, entertainment, and sports world.
- Be autonomous. You’ll drive progress through obstacles by building consensus and making decisions – taking responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Employ your strength in storytelling to present your vision and design rationale in a compelling, convincing manner to the wider team.
- Work closely with the product team to prototype and wireframe new products and features
- Engage in product brainstorming meetings to gather and distill users’ feedback, in order to come up with solutions and wireframes for new products and features.
- Design products and features with accessibility and cross-browser usability and responsiveness in mind.
To succeed, you will likely need these qualifications:
- You have a people-focused design mentality; you are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research or by designing options for an A/B test.
- You’re a fantastic team player, communicator, and facilitator. You have the communication skills and people-focused design mentality to help drive design-oriented best practices across Tagboard’s suite of software.
- Experience with any of the modern front-end frameworks (Vue, React, Angular). We rely primarily on some of the following: Vue, SASS/SCSS, REST APIs, CSS animations, and building scalable and reusable component-based UIs.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Invision, etc
- You have used JIRA, Github, Trello, or another system to track, and report out progress on feature work.
- Strong problem-solver, you must be able to put forward multiple design options and iterate to find the most elegant solution
- A fierce advocate of the best possible end-user experience
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment and can challenge yourself and your team to improve their ways of working
- Proud about what you do, and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise.
- Energetic willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves and do whatever it takes
- Deals well with constant change and high levels of ambiguity (we are a startup)
Senior Fullstack Engineer (Remote)
What you’ll do on a high level:
This role is an opportunity to work across all aspects of the stack -- from building features, data analysis, upgrading infrastructure, and advising clients on implementation. We are looking for someone who is excited to work at a small and growing startup. You will work directly with the CTO, product team, and other backend engineers to help define the product, prioritize features, and build out the backend.
What you’ll do on a day to day:
- You will design, develop and deploy backend services that scale, are highly available, and are easy to extend
- You will take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, including taking part in on-call support
- You will ensure our systems are future proof and ready to support the scale of our business
- You will facilitate collaboration between teams to solve interesting and challenging problems
- You will collaborate with key internal stakeholders to determine how to scalably design backend systems and APIs to meet their needs
- You will collaborate in a cross-functional team, where the focus is on the frontend, but some backend and data work should be expected
You are a great fit if you:
- Have experience working with data stores such as MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Have solid experience or knowledge of web service architecture, systems and how they fit together such as: HTTP clients, DNS, load balancers, reverse proxies, CDNs, application servers, databases, and caches
- Have experience implementing and maintaining integrations with social and external service APIs
- Are experienced in the architecture and design (patterns, reliability, scalability, quality) of microservice and cloud infrastructure
- Have a solid understanding of web application development patterns and approaches for large scale applications
- Have an ability to organize and structure the code base with experience developing modular and maintainable applications
- Are extremely detail-oriented, you must be able to hunt down and understand edge cases
- Are a strong problem-solver, you must be able to put forward multiple design options and iterate to find the most elegant solution
- Have an energetic willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves and do whatever it takes
- Have excellent attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, and highly collaborative
- You deal well with constant change and high levels of ambiguity (we are a startup)